Object Oriented Programming with Java II
- Develop a multi-threaded application,
- Create and run threads,
- Write threads accessing shared resource properly,
- Write collaborating threads.
2. GUI Development with Swing
- Develop a GUI for an application,
- Create and show windows,
- Handle events,
- Customize layout,
- Add a menu to a window,
- Use standard dialogs.
- Create applets,
- Run applets inside a web browser,
- Define and use applet parameters,
- Download data files.
4. Network Programming
- Create network applications,
- Create a client/server application using TCP,
- Create a client/server application using UDP.
5. Persistence with JDBC
- How to store/retrieve object to/from a persistent storage,
- How to use JDBC to access databases,
- Load a driver to access a database,
- Create connections with a database,
- Send SQL commands to a database,
- Use recordsets to retrieve records from a database.
Last modified: Monday, 12 September 2011, 6:42 PM