Knowledge Management in Education and Research
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Instructor: Tarkan GÜRBÜZ
Added: 26 August 2009
- Topic 1First meeting, review of basic concepts
(data, information, knowledge, learning and change)
- Topic 2Introduction to knowledge management
(fundamental concepts, definitions, brief history, framework and procedures)
- Topic 3What is knowledge management?
- Topic 4Knowledge management - Why?
(The importance of knowledge management)
- Topic 5Intellectual capital, Organizational learning, Learning organizations
- Topic 6Knowledge management - How to?
(Essential tools, methods, systems)
- Topic 7Knowledge management for education and research organizations
- Topic 8To develop knowledge management framework strategies in education and research
- Topic 9Knowledge management strategies and models
- Topic 10
- Topic 11The relation between knowledge-change-performance and total quality management
- Topic 12To implement knowledge management in education and research
(principles, steps, critical success factors)
- Topic 13
- Topic 14Final exam